1. How do I book for a consultation?
- Book online at https://sadiasanusi.com/products/bookings or send us an email to email@example.com
- Complete the booking form that will be sent to you
- Sign our client contract email back to the above email (The contract must be signed to begin the design and consultation process.)
- Pay a non-refundable appointment fee of $100 to secure the earliest available date for a virtual or in-person meeting to discuss further details on fabric, design and further details based on the order.
- Fitting appointments will also be concluded at this meeting.
NB: Consultation fees are deducted from total cost of the garment when making the final payment
How long does it take to make an outfit?
We have different timelines depending on the type of garment to be made. Bookings need to be made at least 4 months in advance. All bookings [unless otherwise indicated] usually follow our production timelines indicated below:
- Traditional kente 4-6 months prior to event.
- Wedding 6-12 months prior to event.
- Regular garment pickup to be discussed and scheduled based on workload at our design studio.
Do you have express packages?
Yes we do have express packages but they are limited slots subject to availability per period. They attract a 30% charge of the total cost of the garment